Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I miss my family! :(

I was headed to bed, but then my internet started working, so I had to send a few e-mails, but I am just about cross-eyed now, so I am really going now!

I didn't get an e-mail off to my family before it quit working again, so I hope they are checking the blog! The middle of the week when I am here is always hardest, and I am starting to feel that! I talked to the kids on the phone, and that did it! My heart broke! Little Ava's voice saying, "wuv oo" and Toben saying, "Mama?!" Then Noah jumping on in his voice like all is just fine in the world! I just wanted to see that big grin! And my sweet Callie....she was having a bad day and I hated I wasn't there to hold her! And then John...having to deal with them all! I just want to plant a great big juicy kiss on that man right now! (Sorry didn't mean to be rated R there!) My sweet family sent me with cards to open throughout the week! They are really sweet and help a lot! However, one that John sent me said, "don't worry about the kids! A person really can live on coke and brownies!" :) That's my man! So if anyone in close proximity is reading this, will you take some fruit to my children???!!! Just kidding! I am sure they are loving it!

So to my sweeties, I love you! Have a great day and sleep well tonight! Only 5 more nights until I am home! Miss you! XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too sweetheart! We miss you and are proud of all you're doing!

JP

Emily said...

Coke and brownies......... will you adopt me........

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

This post just made me laugh. You guys are awesome!