Monday, July 28, 2008

Whewh! Long day!

Well, the parents and children are snuggled up in their beds! I had the pleasure of seeing four more children rest in the arms of their new mommies today! I was in a meeting when the children were brought to the parents, so I didn't get to see "the" moment they met. I hated that! But I wasn't selfish enough to postpone their meeting until I could be here! Thought about it, but not for long! :) When I walked in to the room, both of the oldest ones of the sibling sets ran up and jumped into my arms! Oh how that blessed my socks off! Made everything I have to do, all the battles I have to fight all worth it! These precious children have to have some one fighting for them....when I am back home, it is so easy to forget in all the e-mails, papers, government struggles and money issues that there are real lives at stake! Real little people counting on me to find a way to get them home! Those hugs reminded me that no matter what, I must fight! And their Reedemer is strong. He will plead their case! (Prov 10:11).

Continue your prayers! We have the Embassy appointment in the morning. This should be fine. But later tomorrow I will be meeting with more officials...some of which no one in the adoption world has had luck getting out of them what they need. But I am going in the Power of Authority of the One who sent and am expecting great things!

"The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes." Prov. 21:1

3 comments:

Emily said...

Praying for you every day!!!!!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Way to go! I prayed that God would show you the drive for your fight for his Kingdom. He has when that little one ran into your arms! You can do this and more with the Lord HollyAnn. Go go go!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.