Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't Stop!

It is 8:15 pm here...still no letter. God has given us favor with a wonderful man (I called him my angel!) in one department who is hand walking everything through for us. We called him late this evening and he had made contact with the last person who has to ok the letter. That person is supposed to meet him at the office in the morning. I am still not sure what will happen, but I am trusting God and believing it will occur! The families are breing great about it! I have wonderful families who will be leaving with me on Sunday...they are so calm...or they are faking it well! :) Seriously, they are two wonderful Godly families who have just trusted God this whole trip.

I haven't gotten to go to the children's home yet, so I am anxious to do that! I pray I get to do that tomorrow! My prayer is that the letter arrives in the morning first thing then we can spend the afternoon at the home playing with my motivation to keep fighting.....the children who are not adoptable and have to stay in this country! We must fight to make a better world for them!

More about that later! ;)

So please keep praying! I am trusting, but there is still enough flesh in me that I am nervous, too! I am at peace, but still have moments of anxiety that rise up in me! I appreciate all you prayer warriors. That is what is sustaining me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HollyAnn, we are praying and hoping and know that God gives PEACE! Who is your new angel?! Watching closely for every bit of good news! Blessings, Sarah & Kevin & fam

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Praying!!!