Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School




Here we have it...the first day pictures! They both did great today and had a wonderful day! I did good, too! ;) I only teared up once when Noah kissed me goodbye. I wouldn't have done that, but I wasn't sure if he would kiss me in front of his friends, but he did! I waited for him to kiss me, and then I thought that there will not be many more years where he will probably do that! So here are pictures of my first grader and third grader!




....and my preschooler that just knew he was going to his class today too! This is us headed back home...back pack still on! He starts Children's Day Out next week!


As I prayed for my kids today, I couldn't help but think of all the kids in this world that would give anything to go to school! We take so much for granted in this country, and our education system is one of them. It is not perfect, but it is free, it is available to ALL children! That is more than so many countries offer their children!