Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Empty arms...

Well, today is one of those days that I REALLY want a baby! I would give anything to feel that baby girl cuddled up under my chin or lying in my arms! I don't know why it is so heavy some days and not as heavy on others. I know God has a plan, I trust that plan, I just wish I knew what it was! I know many think I am crazy as my house is a pit and I have two toddlers running around and a pre-teen-wanna-be in her room sulking that I would even contemplate another baby. But my arms are empty my heart aches for the baby that belongs in them. I now some of my readers will understand!


4 comments:

Emily said...

I know your pain!!

love2bmom said...

Feeling the same way about a certain someone who is a world away. Some days are just plain painful!!

We just won't rest until we have our girls...hope it is soon!!!

Anonymous said...

and. . .sometimes. . .in our Lord's wisdom we're given the challenge of focusing on the needs of the children we've been blessed with and leaving our own desires behind.

Anonymous said...

You are not crazy. I love you for your tender heart. I truly believe God places these desires in us. What is wrong with desiring a blessing from Him? I think God is pleased when we want blessings!