Monday, September 8, 2008

Where is she?

This is another one of those days where I find myself just sitting and dreaming about my baby girl! God has put her so heavy on my heart...she has to be out there somewhere! I have always said the hardest part about adoption is all the decisions to be made...international or domestic? If international, then what country, if domestic, do I do private, agency or CPS? With getting pregnant, you just quit preventing and see what happens....it truly is in God's hands! But with adoption, you are making concsious decisions that determine the outcome (one of those time I don't get divine plans versus free will!).

So I sit today and wonder if I am just goofy and there really isn't a baby out there. Or are we supposed to be doing more to find her? Is now not the time? Is now the perfect time and we just haven't found her yet. I know she has to be out there somewhere because my heart hurts too badly for her not to be! It is that feeling that part of you is missing....I know many will not understand, but moms who have adopted more than once will understand what I am talking about!

So for now, I just wait!

3 comments:

love2bmom said...

Maybe she hasn't been born yet.....that's the way it was when I felt what you are feeling. I had to wait until my girl was here. I still truly cannot fathom how God could create a daughter so perfect for our family. She is an angel. And He has since done this more than once for us!! We are BLESSED!!!

I love your new background. Really pretty.

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

That is a great comment! I'm praying for you. That the Lord will reveal his perfect plan to you.

Anonymous said...

Aww...God knows...