Sunday, September 28, 2008

Two first for the P-trees!

This was a busy Sunday, but a blessed one too! We visited another church this morning. It felt more like home, but it is much like our last church and that makes me almost want to run the other direction. I am just really confused!


After church we took naps. Then we went to a carnival here that a Catholic church puts on to raise funds for the year. This was the first time in YEARS that our kids had gone to a carnival. We had promised them with a little of our earnings from our garage sale, we would do something we wouldn't ordinarily do because of our budget..so they picked the carnival! So here are some shots from that! We had a blast! I rode the Tornadoe with Callie and Noah, then I was done! They stopped right before I thought I was going to be really sick! Getting old is not fun! John rode the Superman with Noah. Then Toben and Ava drove motercycles and flew high in an airplane! I was so proud of them both...they were way brave!





Callie tried to win a goldfish. Since she didn't win and we didn't get to ride many rides (when did tickets go up to $1 a piece????!!!!!), we took the kids to Petsmart and bought each of them a goldfish, then to Wal-Mart for a cheap bowl and fish food! So here is Callie's fish, "Goldie". Ava's is "Bird"??? Toben's is "Orange", and Noah's is "Rocky Road" The whold fish adventure was less than a ride for all four kids at the carnival and I think they got just as big of a thrill out of it! Callie has been begging for a hamster, and Noah wants a snake. So the fish are a good test to see how "responsible" they can be! If we get to grumbling about feeding and cleaning the bowl, then we know we are not ready for pets of our own yet!



And these are just some pics from our visit with our friends! I didn't get as many as I wanted, but I tell you none of the kids were still long enough to have pictures made! It was a crazy day! And I LOVED it! I love it when the house is full of kids...especially several with little dark faces!


1 comment:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Now that looks like fun! Wish we were there!