Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Get involved!

Since I am on a posting roll here, let's go for three! I have referenced my friend Jody twice now in my posts today. She is an absolutly amazing woman with a heart for orphans that bleeds! She is not just sitting on her love, she is taking action and giving all her friends a way to take action too! She is doing one project at a time to make a difference in the lives of children all over the world! So check out her current project! Consider doing this in your area...I'm going to! But if not, would you consider helping her out with her project? What an awesome message to give to children in the middle of crisis! Go and Give!

I had found some pajamas on clearance at Wal-Mart for $3. I bought every kind style they had in Toben and Ava's size and one size up. They have some handy me down pj's, so really with the new ones, they have too many. So I am sending Jody the ones I had bought..my children have plenty and then some! Do you have something like that you could send?......Come to think of it, I have a backpack I bought for Eden, but didn't have the heart to take back! I think this would be a great place to send it! :)

No comments: