Monday, September 8, 2008

The Johnsons are Gone :(



The weekend went way tooo fast, and I had a horrible cold, so I wasn't my normal self! But it was a great time of fellowship with my dear friends! We did lots of talking and TONS of dreaming! One day those dreams will be reality, I just know it! So here is Kami and me....after a trip to Africa together and me going to CO, this is the first picture of just the two of we have! And of course Twiggy and James came along too! Kami will probably be posting pics of them swimming with us on her blog!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I need to email you my pics. Will you email me yours? I need to post my pics too! haha You are right, one day all your dreams will be reality if they align with the Lord's will. We will walk with you (even run sometimes) as the Lord unfolds the future of Addy's Hope. I can't wait to see what he has in store.