Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Johnsons are Here!!!

I am so pumped! Kami and Jeremy are here! Can I tell you how refreshing it is to just chat with people who "get" me? Just to be able to be excited about the crazy things God is doing in my life with someone who is excited with me?! It is great!!!!

Today was also Toben and Ava's first day of school. Good thing! Gave me time to clean house for guests! My wonderful mother came to help me! I could never have finished with out her! I will post first day of school pics and info later....right now it is 12:15 am, and I need sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with Kami and Jeremy! It is encouraging to be around like minded/hearted people!
Wouldn't you guys like to take a trip to PA??:)
Julie L

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

We had a total blast at your house! We need to live closer to each other!