Thursday, October 16, 2008

The end is here

Today is the first day off the Daniel Fast! My coffee is brewing! I made it with only one cheat! On Tuesday, I had a down day....one of those days that I was just fed up with God asking me to do things but not feeling like He was providing the resources, time to do it! So in rebellion I ate a chocolate chip cookie....yes, I know that sounds jeuvinile! It is! But I came to my senses and went back on the fast quickly.

We are looking forward to eggs for breakfast and meat for dinner! I am sure I think I will stay on the veggie/fruit plan for lunch just so I know I am eating a little more healthy than I was. I lost 16 pounds over the 21 days, and I don't want to put any of it back on! While that was not the purpose of the fast, it was a really nice side effect and got rid of any excuses for not being able to lose weight! It also put me below pre-Ava preganancy weight!!! Wooohooo!!! Now the goal it so get to pre-Callie pregnancy weight....yes, she is 8! ;0)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think missing the coffee would kill me : )