Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some words to carry on.....

Just another nugget of Truth from a Heavenly Father who wants to meet us right where we are! This morning, I needed to be reminded of this!
Psalm 27:13-14
"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage, yes, wait for the Lord."

I am so glad we get to see His goodness in the land of the living! I am do thankful that we don't have to wait for heaven to taste and see that He is good! But I do have to wait until He decides to move the mountains or turn the hearts...and that part is the hardest part for me! But hope of seeing His goodness, the anticipation of seeing the miracles allows me to be strong and take courage and I will wait for the Lord!

2 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

Wow--I needed this this morning.

Thanks.

whenpigsfly said...

I love that verse!!!!!!!!!!! It has reassured me and comforted me quite a few times. From Ecclesiastes 3:11 "He has made everyhing beautiful.in His time."
God is SO good to give us His Word
Linda