Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ava's Anticks

My precious little Ava is a very sweet and obedient little child, but she is very curious and thus very distructive! I was answering some e-mails today and realized I hadn't heard from her in a while....this is always a little scary. When I went to look for her, this is what I found....





She had emptied a new tube of bright red liptsick on her pants, shirt, face and my tile! But with a face like that, I couldn't stay mad too long...as John said, good thing you she is so cute!

5 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL--those eyes look so innocent! I'm sure there was a perfectly good reason she needed to check out your new lipstick! : )

Anonymous said...

That is a cute story.

Emily said...

I seriously love this little girl!! She is so cute!

Ginny said...

She would get along perfectly with my little girl! How about some lotion or glue in her hair to go with the lipstick?

junglemama said...

Oh no. Good thing it wasn't all over the walls. :)

But I have to admit, she looks awfully cute.