Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A few Pics of a Petree Christmas

I figure before I say good bye to 2007, I should put some pictures of our Christmas up...at least of the kids!
This is a picture of our traditional matching pajamas! Noah isn't fond of this tradition, but liked it better this year since the pjs were not purple!











The excitement of Christmas morning! Coming in to see what the man in red left!














Callie and her ginger bread house that they made at school. It was a fun experience to see all the creativity in that group of second graders! I am pretty sure there were several building materials that found their way into tummies also!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Your kids are adorable. However, I am really impressed with your beautiful paint colors! Your are a great decorator. I always pick bad colors. After we painted our kitchen a third shade of green, which I decided once again I didn't like, I finally decided to paint every room in our house cream. Boring, but safe!

steffany said...

Too cute.

How do you fit it all in? Your house looks completely different since I was there.