Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last day of vacation....

Today is the last day for my kids to be off of school. So today, I am planning to put aside work and trip preparations and just enjoy my kids! I don't do that enough! I can't say that I am not ready for them to go back because it is really hard to get my work done when they are all home, especially since John was home that whole time too, but it does make me a little sad to see them go back! I have enjoyed this vacation more than most and am learning to just enjoy my children! I know that sounds weird coming from a mother of four, but I have not alwasy enjoyed my kids because of the baggage in my life that kept me from seeing the full joy of being a mother! God is transforming that part of me and I love it!

So I am off to play games with my kids! Candy Land, here I come!!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Have fun!! We love Candyland in our house : ) Love you- Crystal

Brandi said...

What a fun day! You also have to cherish this time when it's just the 6 of you, since that is changing oh so soon! Hope you are having a blast right now!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a great time playing with your children and that you truly enjoyed them!

steffany said...

Go Hollyann! Have fun playing.