Saturday, January 19, 2008

On our way....

We are in Dallas! God blessed us this morning and we did not have to pay for our extra suitcase or the TWO that were overweight! We have 5 suitcases, one weighs 70 pounds and one 60. I had my credit card out ready to pay, and she said, it went through, so we will just call it good! Praise God! That should have been a $210 charge.

But then we get to Dallas and one of the bags we gate checked didn't come up! So we didn't even make it one flight with out losing a bag.....well not really losing it, John had to go out and get it out fo baggage claim and come back through security....just thankful it was there!

So now we are waiting three more hours to go to New York....we only have 2 hours there, so probably will not be able to update again until possibly Brussels!

The Lonely Bear is sitting next to me....won't be lonely for much longer!!!!!

On a side note, when I get home, I am going to have to post pictures of Toben's album I made him. It is done like the books that repeat themselves. It starts out with "We will traveling a long long way on a plane to bring you to the street where you will live. (with a pic of our street) To the house on the street where you will live (with a pic of our housre)...etc. It turned out really cool if I do say so myself and will show him pics of everything to make him more familiar before he gets there!

I'll post again when I can!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I seriously almost teared up when I read, "lonely bear will not be lonely much longer"! Can't wait for you to meet your little man!

Brandi

Crystal said...

HollyAnn, Thanks for the update!! I will keep checking to see the next update. I have to see the photo album for Toben, it sounds so cool! You are so creative : ) God Bless you and John!! Love, Crystal