Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HE'S COMING HOME!!

We FINALLY got an e-mail from the Embassy today. Toben is coming home! Praise God!!! We have our visa appointment set for January 22. This means I will leave January 19. I will be gone for Callie's birthday, but promised a big bash before I leave, and I think she is ok with that.

Now the panic hits! I have nothing ready to travel. Pray for me to get everything done over the next four weeks! The biggest prayer request right now is that our fingerprints that we had done today are processed miraculously fast so that we have our I171H in time to travel.

Off to bake teachers' gifts and dream of a home with FOUR children running around driving me crazy!
Love,
A very happy mommy of FOUR!

8 comments:

steffany said...

Praise God! That's awesome.

jody said...

oh my gosh! congratulations!!!
so, so happy for you...

Liberia Adoption said...

Praise God HollyAnn! I am so excited for you!

Liberia Adoption said...

Praise the Lord HollyAnn! I am so excited for you!

Not Betty Crocker said...

YAAAAYYY!! I'm so excited for you.
You will get it all done somehow and have your little boy home soon.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

That is just fantastic! YEAH!!! Congrats!

Sean and Lisa said...

God did it! Rejoicing with you and praying Toben home!