Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Still waiting.....

You would think I would be good at it by now...waiting that is! But I still stink at it! Called the Embassy. Didn't talk to the Consular, but did speak to someone...think it was the officer who schedules the appointments. She said to e-mail in order to schedule them. I told her I had already sent an e-mail, but didn't usually have very good luck with e-mails. I asked her when I should expect a response and she said maybe to the end of the day. I know you are going to find this hard to believe, but I didn't hear back from them! So I will call in the morning again! So keep praying, please!!!

John and I are driving to Lubbock for our fingerprints tomorrow. This is the last step of the INS process here and means we should have our I171H in 2-4 weeks...another prayer request! :) We have to have that before we can travel. I am trusting God to work together all these little details into the perfect timing for Toben Obadiah to come home......I love it when God puts me in these positions....ok maybe love is a strong word, but He puts me where I have no choice to show me what He, the author and perfector of my faith, can do!

1 comment: