Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recipes wanted.....

I hate meal planning! I am trying very hard to turn my family's eating habits around. If any of you blog friends have good recipes that are healthy and kid friendly, I would love for you to share! I find that most of my meal ideas are not all the healthy! I really struggle with getting enough veggies and fruits in the menu that my kids will eat. I have unintentionally raised very picky eaters, and I want to change that as soon as possible!

So any suggestions would be great!

4 comments:

steffany said...

I always have a fresh fruit bowl out on the counter. That's helped. If it's there they'll eat it. I make it colorful lots of variety.

Brandi said...

Check out my friend Missy at http://missy-itsawonderfullife.blogspot.com/ her blog tonight was on just that!

Brandi

HollyAnn said...

Thanks Brandi! I will check that out! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Bonky's Mom said...

I just got a copy of Jessica Seinfeld's recipe book called Deceptively Delicious---all about healthy meals for kiddos...