Monday, December 10, 2007

O Christmas Tree.....








John says I have a Christmas tree fetish...maybe he is right! I am not sure how it got started, but ever since Callie was a baby all the kids have had a small theme tree in their room to match the theme of their room. This is the first year that there are not trees even in the bathrooms! I make no excuses for my obsession! I LOVE Christmas and the warm feeling I get when it is cold outside and I am inside with all the Christmas lights on and my children beside me watching Elf!
The main tree........

















Ignore the half painted walls behind this tree! It will be done before Chrsitmas because my brother and sister in law are coming and I don't want them to see the room this way!
Noah's Cowboy tree....



Ava's Pink and Brown tree.....






Callie's Hawaiian tree (hard to see in these pics, but it has hibiscus flowers and shell ornaments)....






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!! I LOVE your decorating!

steffany said...

Fetish- would be an understatement! LOL. Your house looks great. Tell John I feel him though!