Monday, December 10, 2007

Will I really see her?

We decided to send the money to have Sheku go to Eden (Freshnatu is her name there). I got this e-mail from him this morning:

I will take the journey today Monday as soon as i collect the money. hope to be back today but later when i come baack.hope to get you inform with details.I will ask the questions so as to get early clearance from the family of freshnatu.

English is a little sketchy, but you get the drift! I could possibly see her picture tomorrow morning when I wake up! I don't get my hopes up too much and am surprinsingly calm. But we covet your prayers so that we will know God's will in this! If His plan for her is to stay in SL, then that is where she needs to be. But if this is an open door to fufill a promise I thought I heard God tell me over two years ago, then I want to run through that door and swoop her up! This is when I wish I had a hand writing the exact instructions appearing on my wall!

No comments: