Friday, December 7, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....




I love Christmas! I have wonderful memories of magical times and I want to give my kids that. I know the real reason of Christmas is not Santa Clause or Christmas trees, but I love to turn my house into a Christmas wonderland as much as I can. So here is a glimpse of our home at Christmas......




My Liberian nativity that I love!



The dining room that we just finished! The wall with the mirror on it is the one that John built!





My Reindeer collection


Our village that we started collecting the first year we were married...well technically we didn't get married until the 27th! That was TEN years ago this month! Miracles do happen! hee!hee!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your such an amazing decorator!! I love your Christmas trimmings. We have almost the exact same Liberian nativity in our dining room. I love looking at it, especially the elephants : ) Merry Christmas!! Love, Crystal

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house. We have similar taste.

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Our friends the Lorenzens also have that wooden nativity scene. They got it in Liberia! I am so excited to go there one day!